
Can't you see the excitement in my eyes!!!! I love birthdays and always have because it was the one day a year when I felt it was my right to have everything be all about ME! With 5 siblings there aren't many moments when it is just about you so I have looked forward to, and counted down to my birthday each year. I thought this excitement and anticipation would wear off as I got older but I must say it feels the same (though I only started counting down about 11 days before - instead of 70 days).
Today was wonderful and I thank each of you for your sweet messages and kind thoughts for a happy birthday. It was more than just today though... much more. I have felt very spoiled this week... by my wonderful husband, family and friends as I received gifts, lunch/dinner dates and a spa pedicure treatment. I especially loved my family (part of it at least ;) who traveled from Edmonton to Lloydminster just to spend a couple hours with the Isackson's.
Ian was also extremely wonderful as his surprises just kept coming.... I was WAY surprised (and that is a BIG deal)!
Thanks again for the love and attention... I must admit that I do love it and am a secret drama queen, though I don't perform on demand.
No comments:
Post a Comment