
... It's hibernating!
Okay, it may not have any leaves left on it but I think it can be saved from it's dying breath. I did not nourish this plant for 2 years just to give up on it now. I will continue to water this shrub and I am sure, within a month, it will begin to regrow. The roots must have survived at least!
I will have a green thumb, I WILL!
3 comments:
You are a better plant-person than I! I have to admit to getting irritated with my one, last, futile attempt at having a plant... it was fine, super hearty, but it kept shedding its leaves all over my living room! and... in my frustration, I told Paul to get rid of it. It probably died in the cold unless some other kinder-hearted person took it in. Is there still a place in heaven for intentional plant-killers?
oh man Jen....I am such a loser, I was so confused why you hadnt updated your blog in so long, I have blogger set up to follow all my blogs and then let me know when they update, so I dont have to go to all my blogs, well for some reason I missed putting your address into that, probably cause my eyes were blurry and I was getting so tired of copying and pasting (I just found another blog that I missed), so I am sorry, Hawaii looked fun, and that plant, IT WILL COME AROUND! We had a plant that got frozen during a move (it is a palm), and it took like 4 months for it to come back, but it totally did! good luck!
Plant girl! You can do it - or replace it. I love the pot!
Post a Comment