Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day

I can't say enough about how excited I am to be a Mother... I feel so blessed to have this baby girl join our family. I am so grateful to be feeling healthy and strong again and even more grateful to have the sun shining. It seems that if the sun is out that everything in the world will be okay... that we can get through it.

I am so grateful for my mother. For what she taught me and for the love she showed by sacrificing and serving her family. I am grateful for all the friends I have who do their best everyday to be good mothers to their children.

Here are some pictures of our Mother's Day Weekend!


The parents-to-be


25 Weeks along


Playing games with the siblings


My wonderful Mother

2 comments:

Just Rhonda said...

aw cute baby belly!!!

Julie said...

happy belated mother's day! you're going to be a fantastic mommy!