Crazy how the times flies... and how it doesn't. Things were sure going fast while I was working but now that I am on summer holidays I am watching the clock ticking down and it is taking so much longer.
We had a busy week coming into summer holidays with a family trip down to Cardston for Ian's family sealing. What a wonderful event it was to see my husband sealed to his parents with lots of family and friends present. It was a special moment and I feel very blessed to have been a part of it. We had some family pictures taken by my favourite photographer Rhonda and I can't wait to see what they look like. Ian's mom was thrilled to have professional photo's taken since apparently they have only done this maybe twice in their lifetime. It was about time for a family photo! It was a long drive (and I was so done with being stuck in a car) but it was worth it in every way.
Coming back to Lloyd Ian was sent out of town to work for 4 days so I have been trying to fill my week and keep myself busy. The upcoming projects are definitely the baby room, fixing up the guest room and in general being ready for baby and company come next month. We are putting up wainscoting in the baby room, painting the guest room, we need to build the crib and do everything else involved with preparing for baby. If she came early we would make due I guess as we have borrowed a bassinet and I have some clothes, blankets and diapers. That is all you really need right?!? ;)
In addition to all that, I have to get my business going so that I have most of my craft fair items complete before the baby comes. I admit that I have been procrastinating this as there is SO much to do and I don't really know where to start! I would much rather have fun with baby stuff! It must be the prego brain where you can't focus on anything else.
Well I guess I should get some things done instead of sitting here talking about doing them. No pictures today but there will be some great ones to come!
1 comment:
ooooh post nursery pictures when you're ready! I adore nursery pictures!
If you're ever in calgary, I'd love to get together with you again!
Post a Comment