Made French Onion soup tonight for dinner!
Bought and built this for Hailey today. She seems to love it already!
Some more pics of our hilarious baby! She has so many expressions. It cracks me up!

Tonight I was invited to attend the YW New Beginnings program (being the former YW Pres). They introduced the new Personal Progress Program and invited the mothers to do the program with their daughters. I know Hailey isn't quite at that age yet but I have decided to do the program again!
I have been feeling that the spiritual side of things has been missing in my life and I think this will solve that problem. I'm looking forward to serving, learning and growing closer to my Savior.
I have been feeling that the spiritual side of things has been missing in my life and I think this will solve that problem. I'm looking forward to serving, learning and growing closer to my Savior.





No comments:
Post a Comment