This is the WORST kind of self inflicted torture! I am not new to waxing. I just haven't done it since before I was pregnant with Hailey. So it has been awhile. IT HURTS (and I only did half of my legs)!
It was a necessity however as Hailey has swimming lessons everyday for the next 2 weeks.
Royall you better appreciate my speckled hairlessness. It was too painful to do a thorough job!

3 comments:
Oh no, does that mean you'll be paying closer attention to my legs? Right now there are razor cuts all over them.
I'm not sure why we do it either....I waxed my bikini line, by myself with an at home kit before my honeymoon and NEVER again. so much pain. so silly. there's a reason why I don't do it for a living!
oh, give it 9 years and it becomes second nature. I hardly feel the sting it anymore :)
Post a Comment