Sunday, September 4, 2011

24 hours to yourself!

What would you do with 24 hours all to yourself, with NO responsibilities?


I would likely read a whole book and have the BEST sleep of my entire life!!!!!

or

go shopping alone, see a movie, have a jaquzzi bath, go out to eat, craft, sit and listen to the silence, drive around listening to really loud music, visit a spa, watch all the movies I've missed in the last 2 yrs, ect...

I would pretty much be as idle, lazy and frivolous as I could!

maybe someday :)

How about you?

2 comments:

Kara said...

Um, still dreaming about that day. And, I'd probably start to figure out what to do by hour 23.

tallmama said...

I remember having those feelings!! Jayme has taken the kids to his sisters (a year ago durning Candada day) and I had the house and weekend to myself... It was wonderful!!! I didn't do hardly anything I thought I would, mostly watch TV in bed and enjoyed the quiet and no-responisblity (and the house staying clean, not worring about meals etc) But to be honest it was harder when the family came back, lol!