Friday, December 9, 2011

a week off

My girls are sick.... yes AGAIN, or still.  It is never ending.  I'm pretty sure they have had a cold for 4 months straight now (along with teething).  I haven't slept through the night in probably that long (and I was on such a roll with baby going all night without eating or waking up).

I am grateful they are just minor colds and nothing worse.  I am looking forward to having a schedule again (or maybe for the first time since Hailey was born).  Here is what my 'schedule' would look like (and I am trying to be realistic here)...

7 am - Wake up before girls, shower, have breakfast, get dressed (because at this point I have slept all night and feel great)

8 am - Girls get up - feed them breakfast, clean up kitchen, get them dressed/changed.

9 am - Play time for kiddos/Computer time for Mommy

10 am - Quinn nap/Play with Hailey outside

11 am - Hailey play time alone in room/Mommy lunch prep

11:30 am - Lunch for both girls

12:00 pm - Lunch for mommy and daddy/clean up/Girls play

1 pm - Hailey nap time/ Mommy projects/cleaning

2 pm - Quinn nap time/ Mommy projects/cleaning

3:30 pm - Snack time for girls/Clean up

4 pm - Hailey activity

4:45 pm - Dinner prep/ Hailey alone play in room

5:45 pm - Dinner for all/Clean up

6:30 pm - Girls play/ House projects/chores

7:15 pm - Bathtime and bed routine for girls

8:00 pm - Girls in bed/Mommy relaxing time

10:00 pm - Mommy to bed!!!!

It's possible right?  Maybe don't answer that... I can always hope :)

I will return to my regular Mon/Wed postings next week.... perhaps next week I will get something done!

2 comments:

kalinda said...

A part of me can't wait to see what life is going to be like with a baby, and another part is fearing what life is going to be like with a baby. hope the girls get better soon!

Jenny Fitzner said...

That looks like a dream schedule. I would love to be able to accomplish that everyday. I especially want to do the alone time... I'm too afraid to start!!