A couple months ago I was really missing my sister, who I hadn't seen in over a year. She was about to have a baby (my first nephew) and I was sad I couldn't be there. This wonderful man offered, of his own accord, to take care of our family while I traveled to Switzerland to see my sister!
It is the greatest gift (excluding our daughters) that Ian has ever given me! I was very touched and very grateful for his understanding and sacrifice so I could be with my sister.
I have been here in Switzerland for 5 days soaking up some wonderful sister-talk and baby love!
My poor Ian on the other hand has been dealing with endless puke!!!! Just days after leaving all three of them got the flu. He has had late nights, lots of laundry, baths and lost sleep. He has been sick himself and doing the best he can to take care of the kids.
I am SO thankful for Ian and love him to bits. I miss my family SO much and was ready to jump back on a plan to come home early and help.
I love you Hailey and Quinn and can't wait to see you in 4 more days!!!
1 comment:
Awsome Ian!! Hope you are enjoying every second Jen, though I am sure you are!
Post a Comment