Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Never ending!

I took for granted that I was feeling better but the last two days missed a few of my anti nausea pills and now I feel crappy :( 

Thank you baby for being so consistent with the 9 mths of 'morning sickness'. I am sticking with these pills till this boy is out!

... I took a few pictures of baby's nursery. I haven't put anything on the walls yet as I plan most of it to be newborn photos of him. There will also be a few nautical accents and his name, which is a surprise, so I can't reveal them yet. 

The colours are navy blue, tan, white, baby blue with minimal red accents. I wanted to finish it before baby but really need his photos before I put anything up. 




It's pretty plain right now and the swing will be moved into the living room after the Christmas tree comes down. I'm excited for the finished look and will post when it is ready!

No comments: