Sunday, July 20, 2008

Soooooo bored...

Here is a tag I found on someone else's site and since no one seems to be updating their own sites (yes I have been secretly stalking all of you) I will add some tidbits of info that you probably didn't know about me!

1. What was I doing 10 years ago?

Yikes... 10 years ago I was a cranky, bitter teenager who hated school, hated boys and hated life... I was a hate-er (shocking I know!)

2. 5 things on my to do list:

a) Go sailing
b) Do a one handed bicycle kick in soccer
c) Write a children's book
d) Learn break dancing
d) Have children

3. What snacks do I enjoy?

Sour candy... I'm a big sucker for sour patch kids

4. What would you do if you were instantly a billionaire?

Pay off all debt, buy a nice house and car, invest some, start a school for children in a 3rd world country were they can learn to read and write and hopefully bring their family out of the cycle of poverty.

5. 3 bad habits:

a) giving my opinion (when unwanted)
b) worrying
c) procrastinating

6. 6 places I lived:

Calgary, Alberta (2 places)
Edmonton, Alberta (12 places)
Lloydminster, Alberta (1 place - so far)

7. 5 Jobs I've had

a) Taco Time (good times when I was 14, lasted 3 months)
b) Panagopalous Pizza
c) Hallmark
d) Parks and Recreation
e) YMCA
(can't stop now... so many more)
f) Holyrood After School Care
g) Netmar Flyers
h) Royal Glenora Club
I) Cancer International Research Group
j) Office of the Auditor General
k) GoodLife Fitness
L) Calgary Science School, Webber Acadamy, Westmount Charter School, Calgary Waldorf School

Okay I think that is all of them...

8. 5 things people don't know about me

a) I'm allergic to almost all animals and outside... thank heaven for antihistamines
b) I'm an excessive worrier
c) I have moved 15 times in my life (averaging about 1 move every 18 months of my life)
d) I have some sign language training
e) I am SUPER organized

2 comments:

Lahni said...

I linked you on my blog, you could start reading mine. But you'd have to be pretty bored.
Lahni

Lahni said...

P.S.
http://rawlings.mapledesign.ca/