Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Cutting, painting and more

My friend Chelsey and I are now full swing into our business making a large order for a local store as well as preparing for the November Christmas Craft Fair. We certainly have our hands full with only one month to finish a couple hundred items. Thankfully with help from my wonderful husband (who has become my free labourer) and the Gibb's who lent us their table saw, the process has sped up considerably. Here are a few pictures of the process...











4 comments:

Amanda said...

Good For You! I hope you have great success! Do you plan on having a web site?

Unknown said...

Yes I have already bought the domain name (purchased rights to a specific site) for the website. I am hoping my bro-in-law can use his skills to help me out there. The address is www.expressionoftheheart.ca
but nothing is on it yet. Hopefully by Christmas

Paula said...

Wow! Business woman! Cute blog! Good to see you Jen!

Just Rhonda said...

oooh - hope it all works out good for you!!! Good luck!