
I got to see the 'fun uncle' whom I haven't seen since I was 10 years old. Apparently I am "sooo tall". I guess a lot of things change in 16 years ;)

man... he is the TALL one!

I also got to attend YW in Excellence with my girls and I was so proud of their effort on their recent projects.

Arrianna on the orange stripe made the dress she is wearing.

We then traveled down to Calgary for a quick visit with some awesome friends. What evening isn't complete without Spicy Hut and mid-air pictures... those crazy boys can sure jump.

This one is a bit more tame... after we watched Arrested Development... so funny.
After seeing our friends we had a lovely stay/visit with Ian's aunt and uncle and all the cousins who came by for Sunday dinner. We were super excited to see his sister Cora as well!

Monday morning before we headed back home I was able to visit my old students. It was a wonderful visit and I really miss them. It was so nice to see my old co-workers and I really miss seeing them daily.

This is one of my wonderful co-workers who made me this adorable baby hat (below).

The visit ended all to quickly as we rushed to get out of Calgary to begin our 5 hour trip back home. It was lovely to be there but also nice to be back in the more peaceful Lloydminster. We hope to visit Calgary again in the spring.
No comments:
Post a Comment