Sunday, November 2, 2008

November?

Who said this year could go by so quickly? I can't believe it is time for the snow to fall, to prepare for Christmas AND to be ready for the craft fair in 2 weeks. I am so excited and sooo worried that we won't have enough done, that people won't buy our products or that they will buy them all really fast and we will have an empty booth for a day. I'm hoping for the best and hoping that I will have fun doing it above all else. I love the holidays and am really starting to feel Christmas-y.



This is the crazy look I am going to have on my face until stress time is over. Just smile and nod!!!!

3 comments:

hj45uyb4uy45yv3tv3wetfcv5j76 knn7 said...

LOL I luv the crazy look, I have to get one of my own. I hope things go well.

Paula said...

Nice crazy look! I also wanted to mention that I LOVE your blog header picture. You guys look so happy and cute. Also, why did a co-worker knit you a baby hat? I'm not totally caught up on you yet so I don't know if you're expecting or not...fill me in!

Unknown said...

no baby... just a gift for the future!