Monday, November 24, 2008

Early Christmas



Ian and I had fun this past weekend decorating at my parents house for Christmas. We did it a bit early this year to take advantage of the clear roads. We left Friday night to visit family, though the main point of the trip was for our branch youth temple trip. We arrived at the temple on Saturday afternoon to find out that our whole group canceled, due to a sudden blizzard in Lloyd that melted a few hours later. We still enjoyed our weekend however and I came home with an early Christmas present to me.... a new vinyl cutter. I have been having a great time and a crazy time figuring this thing out today and am very excited for the new possibilities with my business.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Your cutter is beautiful....one day I hope to own one as well!

tallgibb said...

WOW!! that is quite the unit! I should have checked it out yesterday. Happy sign making!

Just Rhonda said...

oooh COOL! Maybe you should cut out some words for me.