Wednesday, December 3, 2008

It's Here!



We made it to December 2 without any bad weather, but now it has come. I guess I shouldn't complain considering we got a whole extra month of fall. The snow is just a skiff but with -25 wind chills there seems no possibility of melting. Bring it on winter.... this will be the last winter we have to survive without a garage so hopefully it isn't too bad.

We are in the process of purchasing a home... and we feel truly blessed to be able to afford a new build here in Lloydminster. We may just get our dream home (a smaller version at least) the first time round. Nothing is signed yet but we have looked at floor plans and lots available. Monday will be decision day! Wish us luck.... it is a huge decision with lots on the plate, especially considering the current economic state.

3 comments:

JulieandGary Smith said...

Yay for you guys! I wondered how much of a difference it would make owning our own home, but with all the stress comes so much fun and pride!

Lisa C said...

So I was driving from Sherwood Park to Lamont and back this morning and passed a sign indicating where to turn to go to Lloyd. And I thought of you.

Just Rhonda said...

ooh that's so exciting!!!! I hope we get to do that some time soon too!