I had my second Dr.'s appointment today and, just like last time, ended up having to go to the hospital right away. The Dr. couldn't find the babies heart beat, which of course caused me some great anxiety, and sent me off to get an ultrasound right away. Thankfully our baby is just fine and was probably moving around too much to be able to catch the heart beat. Hmmm, an active baby already... I'm sure I will start feeling it soon. I am so grateful that our baby is alive and well. You don't realize how much you love and want something until you think it may be gone. I still didn't get to hear the heartbeat as the hospital ultrasound didn't have sound but I watched the heart- beat and was so relieved to see Bean wiggling around. He waved at us again!
Here is a picture of our baby, which now has legs (wooo hooo), but you can't see them cause the picture is kinda lame. It only shows the baby in the bottom corner with his left arm up waving at us. (no we don't know what sex the baby is but it is easier just to call it something and since we think it is a boy then that is what I am going to call it, until I find out otherwise)
Oh and the due date is now August 23rd (i knew it was later)
4 comments:
I am glad everything is ok!
Oh I am so glad things are ok and by the way...looks like we concvieved our babies almost to the day a year apart!
Crazy!!!
what a relief! glad everything is going well, and that bean is active and growing :) take good care of you!
SCARY! glad every thing is okay!!!!
Post a Comment