Thursday, February 19, 2009

House - no, Emerson Drive - yes

(single tear) So we didn't get the house. I was not surprised though. Someone else had beat us to the punch and already had a counter-offer in so we didn't have much of a chance. We also didn't feel like we needed to pay more than asking price for a house in a buyers market like this. So we return to looking through the mounds of garbage, to hopefully find something as good, if not better next time. This is the home that will never be mine, sigh!



I did, however, purchase tickets this morning for Emerson Drive who is coming to Lloydminster in May. This is Ian's favourite band and I really enjoy them as well. I would think though that a small local concert would be cheaper than the big city and was surprised at the 43$ tickets. Hmmmm, good thing I don't go to concerts often cause that could be a new shirt! A shirt lasts longer and I believe, brings greater joy than an evening at a concert. Hopefully baby at 6 months will enjoy the tune-age as well. I am just grateful for a chair to sit in as I don't think I will want to stand for so long with a big belly.



Anywho, just sitting here blogging to pass some of the day. Happy trails!

No comments: