
Today is our 2nd anniversary! Wow, these past two years have seemed so much longer than that. Remember when you were a kid and sitting through an entire school year seemed like ETERNITY? Well the last 2 years have flown past but have still seemed like they have always been this way. I forget what life was like single.... I seem to remember not liking it though!
I can't express how wonderful it has been to have such a great man in my life. Ian is my favourite person and I love spending everyday with him. He will be such a wonderful father and I am so excited to see him with his little girl.
He brought home some beautiful roses today... and has been so great with helping getting our new house set up. We are so excited to be in our own home.
More exciting pictures to come with this ever growing and moving baby girl, spring/summer bbq's on our new deck, mother's day adventures and general home fun.
3 comments:
awwww. I remember when you guys first came to church as newly marrieds. Congrats!
I remember that, too - my 2 biggest thoughts were "awww they are so cute together" and "man! I feel short!"
Happy Anniversary!
So... i'm late with this, but I just wanted to say Happy Anniversary late!!! 2 years is exciting :-)
Post a Comment