Check out the baby in the bubble... it sure feels like it is getting tighter in here. I am so excited that there are less than 3 months left. I'm starting to feel the need to have all the baby things purchased in case it comes early.
ya that's weird seeing that little bubble and then thinking that's how big your bean is! and it's not a bean anymore, it's a baby!!! Can't wait to hold a tiny baby again :)
3 comments:
ya that's weird seeing that little bubble and then thinking that's how big your bean is! and it's not a bean anymore, it's a baby!!! Can't wait to hold a tiny baby again :)
Wahoo! The countdown is under 100! I remember getting to that point, too, where everything started feeling more urgent :)
alrighty! time to go shopping! lol. You'll be having a baby when my baby is turning 1!! crazy!
Post a Comment