Wednesday, June 3, 2009

The plate is overfull

I am so exhausted, overwhelmed and stretched past my limit. I think I would manage okay with just teaching full time but of course life has its 'other' responsibilities with it. You know you have taken on too much when you are already crying at 7:30 in the morning wondering how you are going to get through the day. My job is the priority however so that means that Young Women's has to be the sacrifice. I hope the other ladies will understand my position and do what they can to fill in, in my absence. I hate not fulfilling the responsibilities I have taken on. It kills me to admit that I can't do it but I have to learn when to let things go. I am not superwoman!

So there you have it... I admit defeat!

3 comments:

the fellers said...

things will get better...I am sorry you are having a hard time right now! just think...81 days or less until that little girl comes to play!

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry :-( Your first priority should be your family, and being pregnant is stressful enough. Everyone around you has to take that into consideration. I think it's amazing you've been able to juggle everything for this long, with moving and all of it. If you need some help, you know my number :-) Even if you need a break and for me to bring you some chocolate!

Julie said...

the first step to healing is admitting the problem :) just take it a day at a time, it'll all work out!