Monday, July 20, 2009

Not going to make it...

Really.... I'm not going to make it 5 more (possibly even 7 more) weeks. I'm so done!

4 comments:

Lahni said...

Ahhh, I know the feeling. And for me, both times, it was the seven weeks, not five.

Just Rhonda said...

yep you are in the hard part. The end is the WORST. Count on 7 and then you'll hopefully be pleasantly surprised any earlier!

tallmama said...

oh sweetie, hang in there... itwill be so worth it. KD had her baby last Wed the 16th, and he is sooo cute. I've gotten lots of new baby snuggles in... so hand in there, your little lady will be here in no time and these last 5-7 weeks will be a distant memorie!!!

Anonymous said...

Just think of it as this: 18 more days 'til your shower. Then you'll only have 2 weeks. And perhaps you'll have her early. :-) Then you'll be able to sleep. I do know how you feel and I'm sorry. seriously. The end of pregnancy is the worst. Especially in August when you feel like you're dying from heatstroke! Hang in there and if you need anything let me know! I can always steal the car from Bert and take you on an ice cream run. (hey, us adults need those too, right?)