Outside my window my recycle bin is sitting, still full, because the recycle crew did not come pick it up on Thursday. Do I take it in and hope they come next week?
I am thankful for the extra sleep I got this morning while Ian was watching Hailey.
I am praying that somehow I will be ready for the craft fair by November.
I am thinking about needing more adult interaction and needing to get out of the house more often.
I am celebrating a month with our precious (but dramatic) Hailey!
From the kitchen there are dirty dishes on the counter that will have to be washed by hand because our dishwasher is broken.
I am wearing my pajamas... still
I am reading "The Power of Now" that was recommended to me by my sister but I haven't gotten past the first few pages because it is strange.
I am hoping that today is a good day with Hailey.
I am hearing nothing over the roar of this breast pump (the reason why I get so much computer time - I pump in front of it).
I am creating vinyl decor for the craft fair... well I am supposed to be.
Around the house and yard it is somewhat untidy as yesterday was not a 'good' day.
One of my favorite things is sleeping uninterrupted for more than 3 hrs straight.
A few plans for the rest of the week ... uh, go to church and that is about it. Oh right, I forgot. We are going to Calgary for Ian's cousin's wedding next Friday. Not a fan of the road trips with baby!
Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you of my entire world!
2 comments:
love it! so sad that both of you no longer live in our ward, and I don't get to see either of you on sundays anymore.
clarification: both of you = you and rhonda!
Post a Comment