Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween

Yes I know Hailey is only 2 and a half months old and can't eat any candy..... but is candy the only point of Halloween? Only part of it at least.... the most important part is getting dressed up really cute (or really scary as some people like) and parading around the block. So that is what we did. We met up with some friends and went trick or treating down our block (a very long crescent). Hailey was wide awake the whole time just staring at all the strange decorations, people and places. It wasn't until we stopped at the last house where Hailey fell asleep.

Here she is all tuckered out once we got back home.

1 comment:

Paula said...

Congrats on having such a sweet little girl! I haven't checked blogs forever! She's really cute, and I love the costume! Welcome to motherhood!