Thursday, November 26, 2009

Lately...

Lately it has been all about Hailey and the craft fair. Busy times here at our house as I cut, routered, painted, weeded and applied vinyl to MANY items. It was a good time but I am glad the craziness is done. I will be continuing to sell my products at the local farmers markets in December and January for sure. I'm working on finishing/starting my website so I can make custom orders for the numerous contacts I made at the fair.

Hailey is becoming such a delight as she plays and coos. She is fussing less but still hates any change to her normal 'stay at home' schedule. I definitely need to get out more! She weighed in the other day at 14 lbs 9 oz and is now over 3 months old. She is the Queen of our roost!

My sisters twins will be here in less than a week with her c-section scheduled for Dec 1st! I am SUPER excited to be an auntie but so sad that I won't be able to travel to Switzerland to see them. Thank heaven for skype!

Here are some recent pics of the goings on!


made these awesome cake pops at Super Saturday and was devastated when I realized that I couldn't eat them (Hailey's milk allergy). I ate 2 anyways and Hailey paid for it later.... I felt SO bad for being selfish!


The booth with my amazing helpers (auntie and grandma). I couldn't have done it without them and Ian this year. They are my superhero's.




The awesome wall unit that Ian made. It is perfect and I am so proud!


The big girl sitting in her bumbo!


"my spatula Mommy"

3 comments:

Lahni said...

When you want to eat stuff with milk in it you can always do what people who like to drink do - pump and dump!

Julie said...

your booth looks wonderful!!!

SunShine said...

Sweet! I want something for my daugher's wall...and my front entrance... :)