My collection of Christmas decor isn't very big yet but over the years it will increase. I am a big fan of the advent calendars too and have another one I didn't get a pic of, plus plans to make at least 1 more this year. I remember as a kid racing around the house to change them all each day.




Hailey is almost 4 months old now! I am definitely more excited for her first Christmas than she is but that is okay. She loves our tree and just stares at the lights, it is so cute. She has just started on rice pablum and I think will be rolling over in the next few weeks. She has started being a little stinker about going to bed and is eating twice as often as she used to. Probably also a sign to get pablum in her to help fill her up. We are having fun and it is so nice to feel sane again. I can now get done almost anything I want to do while she is sleeping or even awake. She just doesn't like leaving the house but that is something we are working on (if it wasn't so cold right now). Tomorrow I am taking her swimming for the first time. I bet she hates it ;)

I joined a baby group in the past month and have been having fun making new friends and getting out of the house. These pics are from a few get togethers. The first is a baking exchange we did. It was a house full of girls with 5 moms and 5 little girls. What fun! Hailey was the noisy one of the group... surprise!

We had 2 boys at this one!

More posts to come of Hailey seeing Santa and swimming!
1 comment:
wow! she's getting so big! sounds like you guys have a fun Christmas ahead :) Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment