Monday, January 11, 2010

Such a slacker...

I need to post more... I like to think that I am busy, but really I'm not, unless busy includes enjoying Hailey as much as possible, reading books and sleeping?!? Does that count as busy? Whatever the case I am having a blast with my hilarious little girl. The other day she laughed about something and it made me laugh... and then she started laughing at my laughing and it went on for a good 5 minutes. It was SO freaking cute. I wish those things could be documented! Maybe I should get a tv show like Jon and Kate so that I have people filming my EVERY move so nothing is missed with Hailey. Hmmmm, I would rather keep my family together though ;)

I got a gift card from my SIL for Christmas (which was actually really funny cause we got each other the same thing - even the EXACT same gift card). So I was super excited, left Hailey with Ian and went to the book store (it is truly tragic that there is no Chapters here - reason enough to move away from Lloyd ;). I got (and have read already) The Choice by Nicolas Sparks (author of the notebook, walk to remember, ect). It was a cute, sappy love story (yes I cried). I'm in the middle of Eragon (saw the movie and thought I'd read the book) and Ian stole my copy of The Blind Side which I will get to before the week is up. Anywho... I'm already looking for new books to read so RECOMMENDATIONS are needed. I'm a big fan of series' as they keep you hooked for longer than a couple days so please let me know what you like!

Anywho.... besides the fun times of napping whenever I want (of course dependent on Hailey) I started a project of making my own soother clips. I was dang tired of Hailey spitting them out everytime I walk down the stairs to my basement. It was always in the same spot too. I think she planned it!

Here is a pic of the first few I made... I secretly want to make a million of these and sell them and become wealthy but I don't think I could get the sales here :)

Also some pics of our growing girl who melts my heart.





2 comments:

Brooklyn said...

Wow, those clips look great! What did you use for the top, clippy part that attaches to the soother?

Julie said...

how do you not have a Chapters?? that's crazy! and very very cute binky clips!