Thursday, May 20, 2010

I love, love, LOVE the sun!

Yay, it is finally spring/summer. Hailey and I have been getting out the last few days enjoying the heat. Almost too much as I felt a little heat stroke yesterday. All is better now as I plan to spend the day inside with my AC.

We have had a CRAZY busy week! It is a nice change from not having enough to do. Is it only WEDNESDAY? Okay... a busy few days....

uh... this is lame. I'm totally not feeling the blogging vibe today. Perhaps due to the nasty post from yesterday.

I guess I will just post some pictures from our second 1st birthday party of the year (many more to come). We have about 12 people in our baby group that regularly get together. All with babies under one (except the 2 that just turned). It has been a blast and I have really enjoyed meeting new people and hearing all about their experiences being new moms' as well. Hailey is also enjoying crawling over (and being crawled over) by all the other babies.

I actually don't have any pictures of the birthday girl... I guess I was being a little biased.... and it was nap time and Hailey was cranky... doesn't make for great pictures.

Here they are





No comments: