Sunday, April 10, 2011

A bed for a Big Girl!


Hailey loves her toddler bed and sleeps so well in it!  I am very excited and also sad that she is past the 'baby' stage.  She is talking in sentences now (though not very clearly) and is such a delight to have in our home.  We love our Hailey Baby and I will miss our time alone together.

Here is the bedding set I made for Hailey's new bed.  I just have to finish her curtains and then add all those fun accents to the room.  There will be a little coat hook, a hanging shelf, a new rug and vinyl to go on the walls.  I am excited to see what I come up with :)



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute :) Can't wait to see the room all finished! Just curious did you buy a sheet set and make the bedding? I only ask because we bought a sheet set (twin) that is identical to the polka dots. But if you found the material I'd love to know where so that I could make some accents to go with the bedding set we have! :) I love the blue ribbon added, it's stylish and a nice accent to the colours.

Royall said...

Looks great Jen!