I have such a handy husband! I love, love, LOVE that he can build or repair almost anything :)
This weekend Ian completed a pretty big project that included, putting in a wall/door, building shelving, trim, installing pot lights and rearranging/repairing our drop cealing. It looks great (and will look even more awesome once we get new carpet in). I hadn't thought about this space being very useable before but I think it will be a great place to stash some of Hailey's bigger toys, where she can play out of the way. Maybe perhaps a play kitchen that might be coming for her birthday this summer! Here are the transformation pictures!
 |
| wierd, useless open space |
 |
| more of the space |
 |
| wall and door up and in |
 |
| shelves built |
 |
| the handsome handy man ;) |
 |
| fridge in storage room |
 |
| completed wall, ceiling, trim |
 |
| so pretty |
 |
| installed these 2 potlights and adjusted the ceiling with the new wall |
 |
| removed old light and rewired |
 |
| nice space for Hailey to play once carpeted |
|
|
I'm so proud and thankful for my handyman :)
No comments:
Post a Comment