My little brother got married our last weekend in Edmonton. It was so wonderful to have all (minus my sister serving a mission) of our family together. I felt a little sad as I was so busy dealing with my 2 handfuls (aka - children) that I was very distracted and feel that I missed out. It was so sweet though to see my new sister-in-law walking into the chapel to meet her soon-to-be husband, my brother.
It was a sweet moment as Hailey yelled out 'DAVID' when he walked into the chapel and again yelled out as Christy put on David's ring "YOU DID IT". It was what we were all thinking :)
I feel so lucky to have Christy as part of our family and I feel so thrilled that my brother has such a wonderful woman by his side. I know he was never my 'responsibility' but I always felt, just a little bit, that I needed to take care of him and make sure he was okay. Now I feel 'at ease' knowing Christy will do a better job of that than I ever could. Welcome to the family!
most of the pictures are of the girls - I left the couple/group shots to the real photographer
with uncle David
my sisters family
imagine trying to get these 3 girls to stay together and still for one picture
Liora thought her boquet was pretty smelly :)
"dancing with Papa"
fabulous decorations
classic shoe game
our family of four (crazy)
our little Quinn
Me and my girls :)
2 comments:
Good pics! You look good Jen! Hailiy's hair is totally coming in eh?
I recall working with Dave at classic and Christy was so smitten with him and talked to everyone about going out with Dave and now look at them! Congratulations!
I must have been born yesterday....what is the shoe game?
Post a Comment