Today has been a rough day with my girls and not even a second to myself (Q FINALLY went to sleep and I put H in front of a movie just to get this done) so I won't say much more than it went well, baby Mommy enjoyed it and sweet baby M slept through the whole thing :) Next time I host a shower I will make sure to get started on the planning sooner and to not have another baby for a LONG time!
The lighting was not working for me with my new camera so everything seems very pink....
The treat table (thank you Tiff for lending me your cute serving plates/jars)
I love this diaper cake and how simple it is... I totally wanted to keep it... but since my daughter is not named Macie and I have no need for size 1 diapers (remember not for a LONG time) I relinquished it to the baby momma :)
Cute cupcakes, always a win.... thank you Kristi for saving the icing that was not working for me and doing the swirls!
Some guests
The pennant banner - so easy to make... with just bias tape and paper triangles... LOVE IT!
The baby guest of honour
The momma guest of honour
Already looking so AWESOME after only 3 weeks!
Hello cuteness!
Some awesome Baprons made by Heather! I totally need to make those for my pukey baby.
Thank you to all who came out to Celebrate!
2 comments:
Looks fantastic Jen! You did a great job!! I love the pennant banner, sounds so easy!
loved it Jen, and I love your camera makes me want to go invest in a good one.Mine totally sucks.
Post a Comment