Monday, April 16, 2012

Photo Challenge

April Week 3 - Easter

Our Easter was pretty hap-hazard this year.  Our family was all sick, both the girls had croup and I had whatever they would call the adult version of the same thing!!!  We were in Edmonton visiting my parents for the holiday and we ended up with our baby Quinn at the Children's Hospital in emergency.  She was really struggling to breathe Saturday night and needed some immediate assistance.  Luckily we didn't have to wait at all (5am) as the emergency was empty.  We got in quick but were there for 6 hours as Quinn recieved steriods and a couple breathing treatments.  Amidst it all we did manage a little easter egg hunt for Hailey (of which I snapped some really lame 'egg hunt' pictures) and made Hailey's first snowman ever (with Edmonton's most recent dump of snow).  I was still glad we went.... if for no other reason but to be able to take Quinn to a Children's Hospital instead of the Lloydminster Emergency.



Here is our snow family!  I'm apparently the large chested one with the pink scarf looking the other direction (it is a very false representation now since I stopped nursing a few weeks ago).

1 comment:

Just Rhonda said...

I loooooooooooooooove the snow family :)