Sunday, October 28, 2012

Then and Now

We got the girls playing out in the snow for the first time this winter (and yes it is definitely winter here in Lloydminster with a good foot of snow)!  It is with the change of season where I notice the most how much my girls have grown up.  Inevitably Hailey needs a new snowsuit and boots each winter and Quinn remarkably fits into Hailey's old suit that I never would have guessed she would fit!  I went looking back through my pictures to when H was in Q's snowsuit.... oh how time flies!



Who is who?!? ;)

I'm looking forward to a bunch of 'firsts' this winter with taking the girls sledding, skating and all sorts of outdoor fun!  It just wasn't worth it in the previous years to drag the kids out when they were so little, and then I had a little baby last year!

Here are a few more pictures from playing outside...





My baby girl is going to be in nursery in 1 month!!!!!  I can't believe it!  And in 9 days I get to go on a solo trip to Switzerland to see my sister and new nephew!!!!  I'm excited for the trip but 9 days is a long time to be away from my girls.  I will miss my family terribly!

1 comment:

Ian Isackson said...

I like the picture that is third from the bottom with Quinn standing over Hailey. All you need is a gun in her hand and it would be a classic mob kill scene.