Friday, October 5, 2012

Yogurt anyone?



I am trying to let Quinn 'self-feed'! 

Of course she has been feeding herself finger foods for a long time but I hadn't yet braved the 'semi-liquid' zone.  YOGURT! 

I put in a little at a time and she was doing great (I was getting ready for work and wasn't exactly supervising the eating process).  I came back after I put the last amount in and it was EVERYWHERE. 

Of course I was already late for work and then had to clean up this messy lady.  I pretty much ran a cloth through her hair and took her over to the babysitter sporting 'au de yogurt".  Come to think of it she still hasn't had a bath (this was yesterday).  She is in her high chair eating breakfast right now... maybe I should just give her another yogurt to 'practice' since she is already wearing it ;)


Are meals a frustrating time at your house?  My girls are terrible eaters!

3 comments:

tallmama said...

she is so cute!! reminds me of when Ella did mashed potaotes in her hair, fun times with a toddler.

kalinda said...

love it Jen

SunShine said...

#1 was extremely clean. Didn't like her hands or face dirty. #2 could care less. She smashed banana in her hair yesterday and this morning it was oatmeal. Yogurt left on hair is suppose to be softening and fortifying. I wouldn't doubt it looking more lustrous after you washed it ;)