
(we don't know if it is a girl but I only have girly things :)
My last post, and now my Blog name reflects our most recent news of baby # 3 on the way. I'm struggling now to be excited about this planned decision but the nausea has a way of making me very cranky! I'm just about past the first trimester and am hopeful the rest of the year will be smooth sailing :)
I'm looking forward to a summer of fun outside at the playground, splash park and chillin' in our new backyard. I'm super thrilled to be traveling to Switzerland to spend a few weeks with my sisters family :)
2 weeks from now will mark 1 YEAR in our new home!!!! I won't post pictures because it still looks like we just moved in ;) I have yet to decorate our walls but the plan is to spend this year making some big changes (which is why I didn't decorate in the past year). I will blog the process along the way.
For now I am feeling optimistic about enjoying a summer with my girls and no job; for preparing my first baby to enter kindergarten in the fall and then all the fun of getting ready for a new baby that I hope will come before 2015.
Hailey's soccer team with Coach Daddy :)

1 comment:
Well I'm glad you're back to bloggin. I missed you! And I'm so excited for your baby number 3!!!! One day I will meet him/her and become the favorite. It'll happen... just wait. :)
Post a Comment