After our park fun we headed home to have a few friends over in a last min (I'm not feeling too sick) chill gathering. The Swendsen's and Hunsperger's came to play, eat, visit and hot tub. We enjoyed the company and food.
The Swendsen's hung out until the fire works and amazing all the kiddos made it to 11pm then Jonah and Quinn fell asleep missing the action. We couldn't see well from our deck as we hoped but just on the corner from our house was a better view! We were eaten alive by mosquitos but still had fun.
I'm sure paying today for the late night and active day. I've felt pretty exhausted and sick all day but it was worth it. Thanks friends and thank you Canada! I feel so grateful to have the freedoms we enjoy in this beautiful country we call home :)










1 comment:
Looks like fun!!!!
Post a Comment