Ben has been such a good baby. It has been a blessing. We haven't encountered any tummy problems or allergies (yet). He only cries when he is hungry and needs to eat
Ben is sleeping 3-4 hr chunks at a time, which could be worse and I am thankful it isn't.
I am feeling really great (just tired). My body seemed to bounce back quickly this time and I'm looking forward to hitting the gym in a couple weeks.
I have yet to leave the house with all three children but I will get there. The move to number 3 has been much easier than it was to two. The girls play so nicely and are independent. I can nap fairly easily during the day.
Ian and I are loving the baby snuggles and the excitement of having a son. We have been so blessed and are truly grateful.

No comments:
Post a Comment