Monday, April 13, 2015

Day in the life....

I've been meaning to do this photo project for far too long....  it finally happened today.

This is a typical day around our house..... and yes it is MESSY!  I am not as tidy as people think ;)

7:30am breakfast

 play with baby

feed baby

make lunch

8:30am off to school

baby nap

look at but don't do dishes ;)

Quinn plays ipad while I shower

cranky baby

11:30am dancing

12:30 groceries by myself - Ian home with kids

2:30pm post nap snuggles

3:30 Hailey home from school and going through backpack

4:30pm outfit change

5:30pm girls home from swimming with mid-term reports

6:30 fun with baby after dinner

 7:30pm bath and bed


sigh... I'm tired just reviewing it.  Time for me to jet to bed!

2 comments:

Just Rhonda said...

FANTASTIC shots!!! great job!

Kara said...

great pics. I'm tired looking at it...because I KNOW! Lol. Great post.