Indie is making me regret neglecting this blog ;)
So it is a year later... less than a week away from summer VACATION!!!!! It is only a real vacation for Hailey and she bursts into tears everytime I mention school ending. Should be a fun summer ;)
We took our trailer out last weekend for the first time in 2016. It was great... minus the first night that Ben screamed all night }:/ I will give him a break though as he was sick with a cold and teething at the same time. We went out to Dilberry Campground, a short jaunt from Lloydminster. We had dinner and scoped out the lake temperature... chilly! All three kids still waded in and played at the park. We didn't get there till around 6 pm so after that is was smores over the fire and off to bed! The girls are well seasoned sleeping in the RV and are great. I brought the playpen still for Ben so we didn't have to sleep train him yet :)
Saturday we spent a good part of the morning being exhausted and lazy from a terrible sleep but eventually did get up and go for a hike which included much freaking out about bugs from Quinn. What can I say... my daughter!!! Lol. The afternoon was spent at the beach on a beautiful day. Ben even caught a brief nap on Ian. We went back and hung out in the RV for bit playing games then cooked up some dogs on the fire.
It was a good trip.... and the RV makes 'camping' so enjoyable. I don't know how my Mother took 6 children tent camping. Gosh... sounds like a nightmare to me. I took a total of 5 (3 terrible phone shots) pictures... I will try better next time.
We have also been trying to get out more and ride bikes. It is a skill that needs some more practice here :) Hailey is now on 2 wheels and we are so proud of her. Quinn is doing much better on training wheels but needs to stop daydreaming while she is cycling as she often drives off the path while distracted by something around her. I do NOT want to be the one to teach her to drive ;)
2 comments:
I LOVE IT! ABout time you got back to your blogging! How else am I suppose to know what you do monthly?? :)
Bah ha ha ha... I'm looking at these pictures and realizing how ridiculously small both of their bikes are! We knew we need to move both of them to a bigger bike but until Hailey was steady on two wheels we didn't want to switch cause Quinn will move up to hers. It is a chain reaction with siblings!
Post a Comment