1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew/know me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.
Tuesday, July 22, 2008
Memories
Lately I have been reading back through the journals I have written over the years... it has been an 'interesting' process. I love to read about the good times and can't believe how totally cranky I was as a teenager. I would love to hear about what some of your favourite memories are with me and got this idea from Crystal's blog.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Yes, that was us..and that class was so dumb, and we had fun making fun of it. I loved our class with Kristy Champion too, I think it was the Math one for El. Edu. It was really fun, but we just talked like the whole time. I love you girls so much, and we really did have such fun times during those classes! So glad you were there!
I will always remember when you spoke in 8th ward the first time, on sacramanet reverence and how as you were talking about keeping children reverent, my Jackson was rolling down the isle of the chapel and I just smiled and thought...."Of course my child would be the one NOT being reverent right at this moment!" Not sure if you could see him, but I did have to laugh!
Mostly I remember just fooling around with you and Lindz. One time you stuck a whole afghan up your shirt and pretended you were pregnant. I even have a picture of "pregnant Jen"!
Post a Comment