Just got the call this morning.... we have a spot in the big ol' craft fair in November! Chesley (my co-hort) and I are super pumped for our first big business debut! It hasn't yet sunk in of how much work we have to complete in the next month and a half (an 83 item order for Christal's store as well as probably the same amount for the fair). Yikes! We can do it though and are thilled about how everything has just come together with this new business. We have a 10x10 foot booth in a PRIME location on the busiest aisle of the route... not to mention a corner booth! I am going crazy with excitement and am really wishing I had a garage or basement to do all this work in. I will find a way though... and may take you up, Lara, on your garage use offer.
So keep your calendars open folks (if you can make it all the way to Lloydminster) for November 14-16th. We will also need help managing the booth as I am quite sure we won't both survive there the entire time by ourselves. I am still not sure what to do about the Sunday part of it all but if we sell out of everything before Sunday then we just close the booth down.
I am so thankful to my Father in heaven for providing a way for this all to be possible. For giving me something to keep me busy as I still wait to teach, especially something that is so fun!
These high and lows of life are crazy and I am thankful for the love and support of you all. Sometimes it is hard not to feel alone when you are surrounded by people.
1 comment:
hi! i've been missing from the blog scene lately, and just read all of your more recent blogs - *huge huge hugs!!!* and congrats on getting into the craft fair! your signs are gorgeous! if ever I get a sign, I'll be sure to keep you in mind :)
i'm glad you've got something to keep you busy. and don't stress things too much - you seem meant to be a mother, and eventually you'll have your family! the best things take time, right?
Post a Comment