Is anyone reading this? Does anyone care?
I have been feeling lately that no one reads my blog... that because I don't have cute, adorable children to write about that my life is not quite equal to everyone else's. I want, more than anything to have my own family... to tell about the tough times and the good but right now it is entirely out of my control and I am extremely frustrated about it. What I wanted most, my entire life, is being withheld from me and it breaks my heart. I love hearing about your families... the things you do together... what you teach them... what you learn from the precious things they say. I check numerous times everyday to see what has happened in your lives... because I can't have what you have, right now.
I just want you all to know, if anyone even reads this, that I want more than anything to be in your shoes and I am so tired of hearing from everyone "enjoy this time you have alone". God did not create us to be alone.... I was created to have a family and I don't want to enjoy this 'alone time' because I see everyday, numerous times a day, what I am missing and it makes me sad.
6 comments:
{{{{{Hugs}}}}
I check your blog daily :) I guess you could call me your resident blog'stalker.
I remember those days...."enjoy your time alone" "if you stop thinking about it, it will just happen", "you have lots of time to have kids", and so on... all are like rubbing salt in a wound.
Can't really say anything.. there was nothing that people could say to me that made me feel better about not having a baby in my arms.
{{{{{{{{{{{{{hugs}}}}}}}}}}}}}
Hey, I read your blog. I don't have to check it because I subscribe to the feed, but I read every post!
I'm sorry about the baby thing, I have no wise words of comfort.
I always read your blog. I love reading about what you are up to even though I never really knew you all that long before you left. I was probably one of the "enjoy the time while you can" and I apologize for that. It's easy to take what you have for granted. I wish you all the best. Keep posting! I always read yours.
I read and check your blog every single day...soemt imes a couple times a day!
All I can say is I know having to wait, worry, and try over and over again can totally SUCK, even if the trying is fun!
Love you!
I read! In a blog stalker sort of way.
I feel like my blog is currently a tad "lacking" as well, due to the no children thing, though I am -as far as I know - entirely in control of that aspect and am simply having to practice restraint.
...as a side note, trust Amanda to make a comment about the trying thing!!
I am Ian's third cousin (ask him if he remembers the Rempel family).
I am going through the same things as you. Crappy isn't it?! I just know if I can get through one day at a time then I'm good. And I try to distract myself with every possible thing I can think of so I don't have to think about "it".
Hang in there, pray as much as you need and remember that you are not alone. Check out my blog and we can connect.
Post a Comment