Friday, June 19, 2009

Baby Blanket







Here is the first baby blanket for our little girl. I loved making it so much that I am sure it won't be the last. It was so easy. This summer I plan to make 2 more for my sister who is having twins. I think I could still manage to be Martha Stewart... it is just the cooking thing I don't like so much.

I know I haven't put up belly pics in a while.... it is still there....and growing. I'm 31 weeks now and will add more after school is done next week. Today we are off to Edmonton to visit with my family. I'm so excited for summer.... holidays, family events, baby coming, craft fair creating and even a little (very little) camping with the branch and with the young women.

3 comments:

tallmama said...

You are going to LOVE camping!!

Anonymous said...

Love the blanket! I think it turned out so well!! Can't wait 'til you get back so we can hang when you're done with school! Have fun this weekend!

Julie said...

cute! I love these blankets! One of my gf's made one for gabby when she was born, and it is my favorite of all of her blankies :)