Another one that is :) I miss my little baby.... okay, just the little part. I don't miss much of the rest. You might be wondering then WHY I want another one? I am convinced that God would not give me another child as difficult as Hailey was! Right?!?!?!? Here is to hoping. That is all I have to go on. The next one HAS to be good right?!?!? Whatever comes though I will deal with it and love them to bits. I think just with it being the second time around I will be a lot less anxious and hopefully nursing isn't such a struggle also.Hailey is pretty easy now (when teething isn't at it's worst). I never wanted large spaces between children (perhaps that will change after another one) and I am not getting any younger. In one year from now I would be the same age as my mother when she had her 6th child. I can't imagine that!!!!! I had really hoped to be done having kids by the time I was 30. This isn't going to happen now unless we only want 2.
So the word is out.... we want another baby (and NO it isn't already on it's way). Ian isn't as eager as I am but he is ready for #2. We will see what happens after the summer. I am being selfish and wanting a summer off from being pregnant... especially the sick beginning stages. So keep your ears open... hopefully around December we will have some news.
(I know that some local people will be zealously watching for any signs of a 'bun in the oven' until it is confirmed :)




looking back at these pictures I am making sure to think of only the positive.... otherwise I might change my mind!
8 comments:
you bet i'll be watching for a bump! or for major weight loss :)
Change you mind!! Just kidding... for me it was pregnancy that makes me not want to have a kid soon. but I always hear that the second child is easier... so.. who knows! Maybe it will be okay. All I do know for sure is that second labor is a breeze.
how exciting, keep us posted!
oh wait...I just ready Jenny's comment, and I do have to say that my second kid was NOT easier by far, but she WAS a girl, my first kid, a boy, was way easier, and still is....so you never know...but I think it skips, not easy, easy, not easy, easy, at least that is what I am hoping for this time around! haha (but ALL still worth it I think!)
yay!! :) ... hope yours are easy, i tend to have easy babies and extreme children... lol, i'm hoping Eden is different. Good Luck!
I love that picture of Hailey in the green shirt. It looks like she's telling you that everything is going to be a-ok, mom!
good luck! I wish you good-baby-germs in cooler weather :D I started craving a new baby right away too!
just did some back-blogging - bravo on the garden! wish you guys still lived here, maybe you could teach me a thing or two (just call me "brown thumb")
When your first is 15 months that's the magic time if you want them exactly two years apart. :) Good luck!
Post a Comment