I seem to have lost my husband to FIFA World Cup! If he isn't watching the games, he is taping them to watch later. I don't mind TOO much now that it is re-run season and that I do enjoy my share of soccer... just in moderation.In order to curb the daily obsession I made Ian a deal. He gets to choose 4 teams. He may only watch games that involve one of those 4 teams and then once they are out, they are out!!!! These are his choices...
Spain, Netherlands, Brazil... and he is still deciding the 4th (I think it is a convenient ploy to watch more games until he 'chooses' his last team.....
WAIT... he picked Germany!
So he is really holding out that one of these teams gets to the final!
Now what consequence should I come up with if I catch any 'extra' game watching ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment