Friday, June 11, 2010

Vinyl creations

I'm back at the design table again. The vinyl business has been as steady/busy as I would like it to be. If I want more work I put more effort into advertising and contacting people and the projects come. Or I can ignore it for a whole month without negative consequences. I have been enjoying creating things for people. So much so that I have lost creativity for myself. There is so much I want to put on my walls.... but the follow through just isn't happening.

Here are some projects I have been working on lately....





And some ideas of what I want to do in my house...

I want to do #8... a large tree on my kitchen wall. It will have future family photo's on it... so like a family tree :)

maybe this world map in my office

something polka dot-ish for Hailey's next room (yes I am already planning her next bedroom!)

The possibilities are exciting!!!!!

1 comment:

Royall said...

Cool family tree idea, I can't wait to see it!