This was Hailey's first trip to the zoo! I think she liked it though she mostly just stared at everything without much of a reaction. I supposed a couple ton Elephant is pretty mesmerizing to a little kid whose never seen one before! She survived the merry-go-round but wasn't a huge fan of the up and down horses. Loved the ice cream she got, as well as the magnetic limbed Zebra stuffie we brought home. She was fascinated with the monkey's but couldn't see most of the animals as they are very good at camouflage or were too far away. The petting zoo she also survived but you will notice that I made Grandpa take her in. I was having nothing to do with it. My kids will just have to get used to a Mommy who hates animals!!!!!









3 comments:
You can go right up to the elephant? Really? that is COOL!!! (i'm not an animal person either!)
Oh Jen! There must be some animal you like at least a weensy.
Sorry Royall there isn't one that I like! I love babies though so that makes up for it right? I can appreciate cute animal babies... but from a distance!
Post a Comment