I have lots to post... just need to copy pictures from my camera in order to do it.
Almost past the first trimester and am pretty excited to be feeling better soon. The tummy is already starting to poke out a bit... luckily I lost 10 lbs being sick so my regular clothes are too big. I looked through my maternity clothes bin and pulled a few things out to wash that I might be able to use around Christmas... nothing drastic yet. Why is it that clothes smell so terrible when stored for awhile? My linen closet too... smells like stale sheets... any ideas how to keep everything smelling dryer fresh?
The craft fair is this weekend. The first one I won't be 'in' since living in Lloyd. I am looking forward to just browsing and buying without worrying about set-up, selling and dealing with Hailey at the same time; but sad too because it was very exciting for me. I hope to get the vinyl bug out of my system at my upcoming VINYL PARTY. I have so much to sell but just keep wanting to make more new things. So many ideas and so little time. Check out the info if you are out of town and still wish to partake in the discounts. I can take items to Edmonton and Calgary for Christmas... but past that will require a postage fee.
I finally got to crafting this week and will post about the cookie sheet advent calendar and the fall blocks I made (links are for the tutorials others made). Also Super Saturday is coming this weekend so there will be info on that too! I guess I better remind Ian that he has Hailey for the whole day on his own :)
1 comment:
Put a dryer sheet inside your linen closet. Seriously! Just tuck it in there somewhere and let the good smells begin!
Post a Comment