Had a wonderful date today... thank you Liz for babysitting :) We went out to get me some good winter boots. I have NEVER had a good pair of warm, dry boots. I figured it was time, especially if I was EVER going to take Hailey out to play in the snow (and she LOVES to be outside - too bad Mommy doesn't).
I found a really cute pair called Chloe's at Mark's....
Love these boots... well the look anyways... they didn't fit 'just right'.
We ordered these in because they didn't have my size but went to check at Factory Sports what they had. I tried on a few but just wasn't feeling it.
I was determined to get something WARM and DRY. I am so tired of having cold feet and wet pants in the winter. So I decided to try these...
My feet were warmer instantly... they had room to tuck in my pants (yes I tuck in my pants whenever I can - dry pants are a MUST - plus I don't need to look hot... I'm already married ;). They were light and fully waterproof which means lots of snow play without being wet. I admit these babies will look pretty awesome with my dress on Sunday's but I don't care because I will be WARM and DRY.
So yes, warmth trumps looks!


3 comments:
Nice! So where did you find them? I have some but they're pretty old and I have some that are more stylish for going out, but I want some that are just warm and functional. I too tuck in my pants in snow, no point in getting my jeans wet!
Yay for dry warm feet! If I get my Sorels we can sort of match at church! I found a knock-off pair at Superstore I might get instead. They're are less than half the cost!
Sorels are good. And winter is not a time for syle - for me anyways...
Post a Comment